Husqvarna Equipment Fleet Program
Ph: 613-724-4332 | www.OttawaProEquiment.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Started : See Fleet Packages Here
Husqvarna’s Fleet Program is designed to provide commercial customers a volume discount on major purchases of new Husqvarna landscaping equipment. This program package is only available to companies or agencies who are involved in the commercial lawn care or arborist business on a full time basis or use the equipment as a means of producing income.
With Fleet Package discounts, it’s as if you’re getting the handheld products as a bonus. When you’re ready to build your business with the power of Husqvarna products, put the power of saving to work for you too with the Husqvarna Fleet program. It’s the best choice for your clients, your crew and you.
How It Works
- Commercial customers qualify for a Fleet Program discount when their purchase totals a minimum of 6 points on one invoice.
- Points will be accumulated based on the units purchased, in any combination, as shown in the chart below.
- Commercial wheeled accessories, mulch kits and PPE can be added to an original equipment order at the same discount level. These items do not count toward the point total but must be made at the same time as the original qualifying purchase.
- When a commercial customer accumulates 6, 8 or 10 Fleet Program points they are eligible for up to 10%, 15% and 20% discounts respectively, on qualifying units.
- The Fleet Program customer’s original 8 point or 10 point qualifying purchase makes that company eligible for re-orders of individual qualifying products (shown in the chart below) at the same Fleet Program discount for 12 or 24 months respectively. No other units qualify for the discount. Extended discounts are not available with 6 point fleet purchases.
- The Fleet Program cannot be used with or as part of any other Husqvarna discount, rebate or promotional program.
- No "grouping" of orders is allowed among multiple end-users including purchasing groups and leasing agencies to qualify.
- Husqvarna reserves the right to modify and/or change this program with or without notice.
|PRODUCTS AND QUALIFYING MODELS||POINTS PER UNIT|
|ZERO-TURN MOWERS P-ZT and PZ Series||4|
|ZERO-TURN MOWERS M-ZT and MZ Series||3|
|COMMERCIAL WIDE AREA WALK MOWERS All Models
SPECIALTY TURF All Models
BATTERY 400 and 500 Series (excluding batteries and chargers)
BLOWERS 300 and 500 Series
BRUSHCUTTERS / CLEARING SAWS 300 and 500 Series
CHAINSAWS T435, 300 and 500 Series (excluding 316E)
COMMERCIAL BAGGING SYSTEMS All Models
EDGERS 300 Series
HEDGE TRIMMERS 200, 300 and 500 Series
POLE SAWS All Models
POWER CUTTERS All Models
TRIMMERS 300, 400 and 500 Series
SNOW BLOWERS 300 Series
|TOTAL POINTS IN FLEET||DISCOUNT FROM MSRP||DISCOUNT PERIOD|
|6+||10%||Initial Purchase Only (One Time Discount)|
|8+||15%||Initial Purchase and Qualifying Individual Units for 12 Months|
|10+||20%||Initial Purchase and Qualifying Individual Units for 24 Months|
Note: Qualified Fleet Program purchases also achieve or earn discounts of up to 20% on batteries and chargers and attachments of $189 and above. However these products do not earn points.