Snowblower Basic Maintenance. Ideal for snowblowers that start. Just need the very basics.
Annual Basic Maintenance
Seasonal freshening up. Suitable for snowblowers with engines that start and are functional but just need the very basics to maintain efficiency and reliability .
What the service Includes:
- 30 Points Inspection. Lubricate moving parts: Pivot points, cables, auger shaft, and drive plate zerk. Oil change, replacing spark plug, general cleaning, check auger system, check drive system.
- Test overall operation of equipment and ensure that all safety features are fully operational at the time of service.
- Additional repairs and parts are extra as needed. Estimate will be provided.
Benefits of Annual Subscription:
- Peace of Mind every season and saving costly repairs due to neglect.
- Troubleshooting help during season.
- Meet warranty maintenance requirement
- 100 Days Guarantee for all work done.
Terms & Conditions:
- Annual subscription can be cancelled anytime up until service completed.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Estimate will be provided for any additional service required.
- Warranty covers material and workmanship for the work done.
We Also Recommend
Snowblower Essential Maintenance. Ideal for snowblowers that don't start. Includes carburetor cleaning | SB-Essential